A professional mirror compass for precise directional measurements.
Mirror Compasses The MC range of mirror compasses provides an invaluable tool for those who place a particular premium on accurate and reliable directional measurements; for example surveyors, miners, architects, rescue patrols, hikers, boaters and the military. The declination adjustment system, standard throughout the range, is especially useful when working in areas of large magnetic variation, while the sighting notch provides superior accuracy.
This professional compass is available in two models.
MC-2/D/L MC-2 Northern Hemisphere Balancing
MC-2/G/D/L MC-2G Global Balancing
- Two Zone System
- large mirror
- jewel bearing
- additional sighting hole for superior accuracy
- baseplate with magnifying lens
- luminous two-color bezel ring
- detachable snap lock lanyard
- size: 65 x 101 x 18 mm / 2.5" x 3.9" x 0.6" (with lid closed)
- weight: 74 g / 2.65 oz
|Compass Colour||Clear Baseplate|
|Compass Resolution||2° Graduations|