A modern hand bearing compass with a clean looking design, ergonomic and ambidextrous design.
Shockproof, waterproof and sandproof. initially designed for regatta racing, it is also a precise and precious companion when trekking or hiking.
- Light & ergonomic: The smooth finish feels soft in your hand, and it will not slip, even if it is wet.
- Ambidextrous design: Ergonomic design provides an unparalleled level of comfort both for right and left-handed users.
- Accurate bearing: Hardened pivot and double cup stone are a guarantee of long life and shock resistance.
- Memory ring: The V-FINDER also has a memory ring, for setting the desired course.
- Hi-Tech cell: Engineered using ultra-sonic welding, it acts like an expansion membrane, eliminating bubbles and leaks.
- Photoluminescent dial: To aid night reading
Two functions:handbearing and traditional compass.
Field of view : 30°.
Red lubber lines.
Weight : 90g.
|Compass Type||Handheld Puck|
|Compass Resolution||10° Graduations|