Designed in Switzerland by the world leader in wind measuring instrymentation, JDC Electronics, the skywatch range of wind instruments are expertly crafted, beautifully designed and attractively packaged. These compact wind and weather instruments are also very competitively priced.
Xplorer Range Features
- Stainless steel back
- Replaceable lithium battery
- Accuracy according to Swiss standards
Xplorer 4 features
- Wind speed Measurement
- Temperature Measurement
- Barometer (& altimeter)
- Wind speed units: km/h, m/s, knots,mph, fps.
- Maximum reading: 150 km/h, 42 m/s,81 knots, 97 mph, 138 fps.
- Temperature measuring range: - 40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Calculation of the wind chill factor.
- Electronic compass in degrees
- Absolute pressure from 300 to 110hPa & relative pressure with calibration.
- Weather forecast with barometric pressure tendencies.
- Altitude with calibration (Max altitude 8000m).